You don’t realize how much you’ve missed some of the old splash screen music until you decide to replace the AL one with an older one.
How do you do this??
One of my lovely followers let me download the TS4 CAS Demo from their Origin account (not sure if they want their name private so I’m leaving it out), so here is my first sim, Andrea! This girl is the biggest goof.
In which I attempt to successfully play my game before The Sims 4 is released in September…
Tessa’s had her little floral shack in the backyard for awhile now and it’s been pretty successful. I was going to demolish it because their lot runs slow but… I can’t. It’s too cute. :(
Miss The Sims 2? Here’s how to get The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection (PC only) for FREE!
- Get Origin. If you already have Origin you can skip to step 3.
- Create a free Origin Account to get in the game.
- Launch Origin and log in.
- From the “Games” tab in the Origin menu, select ”Redeem Product Code” and enter the code I-LOVE-THE-SIMS
- Enjoy TS2 base game with all eight expansions and all ten stuff packs!
For anyone interested in the Ultimate Edition!! Get it before July 31 fo’ free :)